新闻中心
NEWS CATEGORIES
We don't build the lives we want by saving time.
我们不通过节省时间来打造
We build the lives we want,
我们应该先建立我们想要的生活,
and then time saves itself.
时间就会自然而然节省出来。
And to get at this,
要做到这一点,
I like to use language from one of the busiest people l ever interviewed.
我要借用我采访过最忙的人说过的一句话。
She says, "Listen Laura,
她说:“听着,劳拉,
everything l do,
我做的所有的事情,
every minute l spend,
我花的每分每秒,
is my choice."
都是我的选择。”
And rather than say,
所以与其说,
"I don't have time to do x, y or z",
“我没有时间做这个,这个,或者那个”
she'd say,
她会说:
"I don't do x, y or z because it's not a priority".
“我不做这些因为它们不是我的首要任务”
"I don't have time"
“我没有时间”
often means "It's not a priority".
通常意味着“那不是我的首要任务
I could tell you l don't have time to dust my blinds,
我可能会告诉你我没有时间清理百叶窗
but that's not true.
但那不是眞的。
If you offered to pay me $100,000 to dust my blinds,
假如你付我10万美金让我擦百叶窗,
I would get to it pretty quickly.
我会马上就去做。
24x7=168hours
There are 168 hours in a week.
我们每周都有168个小时。
If you are working a full-time job,
假如你有一个全职的工作,
so 40 hours a week,
一周是40个小时,
sleeping eight hours a night,
每晚睡八个小时,
so 56 hours a week.
一周是56个小时。
That leaves 72 hours for other things.
我们剩下72个小时来做其他事情。
But when most of us have bits of time,
但当我们有一点空闲时间的时候,
what do we do?
我们会做什么?
Pull out the phone, right?
拿出手机,是吧?
But small moments can have great power.
但是每个不起眼的时刻都潜力无限。
You can use your bits of time for bits of joy.
你可以用零星的时间来获得零星的快乐。
It's about looking at the whole of one's time
你要做的是看着自己所有的时间
and seeing where the good stuff can go.
然后找到什么时候可以做想做的事。
I truly believe this.
我眞的相信,
There is time.
我们都有充分的时间。
Even if we are busy,
就算我们很忙,
we have time for what matters.
我们仍然有时间去做重要的事。
And when we focus on what matters,
当我们关注在重要的事上时
we can build the lives we want in the time we've got.
我们可以用所拥有的时间创造我们想要的生活





