新闻中心
NEWS CATEGORIES

如何遇见贵人
今天,我想要谈的是这个:
And today, what I want to talk about is:
是什么习惯让人类持续待在离家近的地方,
What are those habits that keep human beings so close to home,
以及我们要如何更刻意一点
and how can we be a little bit more intentional
去游遍我们的社交宇宙?
about traveling our social universe?
让我们先来谈第一条策略。
So let's look at the first strategy.
第一条策略是要用更多不完美的社交搜寻引擎。
The first strategy is to use a more imperfect social search engine.
我所谓的社交搜寻引擎
What I mean by a social search engine
是你如何找到和筛选你的朋友。
is how you are finding and filtering your friends.
人们总是告诉我:
And so people always tell me,
“我想要透过网络来走运。
"I want to get lucky through the network.
我想要找份新工作。
I want to get a new job.
我想要有很好的机会。”
I want to get a great opportunity."
我说:“嗯,那真的很难,
And I say, "Well, that's really hard,
因为你的网络基本上是完全可预测的。”
because your networks are so fundamentally predictable
画出你习惯的日常路径
Map out your habitual daily footpath,
你很可能会发现,你众家里开始,
And what you'll probably discover is that you start at home
你去上学或上班。
you go to your school or your workplace
你可能会以同样的楼梯或电梯上楼,
you maybe go up the same staircase or elevator,
你去厕所,同一间厕所,
you go to the bathroom -- the same bathroom --
用那厕所的同一隔间,
and the same stall in that bathroom,
你最后到了健身房,
you end up in the gym,
然后你就回家了。
then you come right back home.
就像火车靠站时刻表一样。
It's like stops on a train schedule.
就是那么可预测。
It's that predictable.
它很有效率,但问题是,你遇见的人都一样。
It's efficient, but the problem is, you're seeing exactly the same people.
让你的网路稍微不要那么有效率。
Make your network slightly more inefficient.
去不同楼层的厕所。
Go to a bathroom on a different floor.
你会遇到一个全新的人脉网路。
You encounter a whole new network of people.
苏州金桥翻译社整理 侵删





