新闻中心
NEWS CATEGORIES
傻脸娜
“做不被定义的自己”

我知道被人指指点点的感觉
I know what it's like to be judged
也体会过被贬低的滋味
and to be put down.
也曾被人随意评判
I know what it’s Iike to have other people
尽管那个人根本不了解我
Form opinions of you without even knowing you.
他们在试图否定你的优秀
Trying to dim your light.
我懂你们的感受
I know what you guys go through
因为我每天都在经历这些
Because l go through it every single day.
但我不会让他们影响到我
But l don’t let it get to me.
我想告诉你们的是
I want to say
那些社交平台上的照片
You are not defined by an Instagram photo,
点赞评论
By a like,by a comment,
统统不能定义真正的你
That does not define you.
不要因为别人的期望而限制自己
Do not limit yourself because of what others expect.
我们远比想象中更值得
We all deserve more than we think.
最终
And in the end
没有人会记得那些贬低你的人
nobody remembers those haters,
没有人会记得那些评论
the comments, nobody remembers them.
他们只不过是你前进路上的背景噪音
They're just background noise.
这也是我正在努力学习的一堂课
It's a lesson that I'm still trying to learn
但我很感谢我现在的一切
but I'm so grateful for what I have
也已经准备好迎接未来生活
and I am ready for what comes next in my life
我希望你们相信自己
I want you guys to believe in yourselves
因为我相信你们
because I believe in you
你们也要相信彼此
and you guys need to believe in each other.
所以大胆做自己吧
So just do you
做真实的自己
be true to yourself
爱自己
love yourself
相信自己
have confidence in yourself
切都会变好
and everything will be fine
来自网络,侵删。
苏州金桥翻译整理
65219849





