新闻中心

NEWS CATEGORIES

中英对照——Nice 爷爷知道自己在中国火了|苏州翻译公司
时间:2022-05-13 作者:管理员

1652421250983772.jpg

Nice 爷爷知道自己在中国火了

讲述自己在硕士课被中国学生认出的经历

他真实身份英国作家 主持人 迈克尔·罗森

 

她们向我冲过来

And then they came rushing up to me

然后对我说 我们认识你

and said, we know you

我说 我不这么认为 她们说 真的认识

And I said, I don’t think so. They said, yes.

在中国 你是非常有名的“Nice 爷爷”

In China, you’re known as “nice grandad.”

然后她们向我解释了我被中国网友发现的故事

And then they explained that I had been “discovered” in China

我很喜欢 我也想不到比中国网友取得

I like it. I can’t think of a better term

Nice 爷爷”更好的称呼了

than to be known by the Chinese people as nice grandad.

谢谢中国

Thank you, China

这是我的荣幸

It’s an honor.

我们坐在一起吃饭 土豆 有点烫

We sit down to eat, and the potato is a bit hot.

于是我用叉子去了一小块土豆,吹走热气

So I only put a little bit of my fork and I blow

直到吹凉土豆

till it’s cool

在放入口中

Just cool, into the mouth.

真好吃

Nice!

 

 

来自中国日报双语新闻

苏州金桥翻译整理

www.szjinqiao.com