新闻中心
NEWS CATEGORIES

谷爱凌谈代表中国参加冬奥会
是因为这些原因
我可以说100遍
I can say 100 times,
我这么做是因为
I’m ding this
我想鼓励更多体育运动中的年轻女孩们
Because I want to inspire more young girls in sport.
是想给孩子们介绍自由滑雪
I’m doing this because I want to introduce kids to free skiing.
是为了代表
I’m doing this to represent
我和我妈妈的中国血统
my and my mother’s Chinese heritage
正如你所说我今年18岁
Like you said, I’m 18, right?
刚高中毕业还没有开始大学生活
I haven’t even started college yet.
I’m fresh out of high school.
但一些人试图把我塑造成一个地缘政治人物
And people are trying to make me this geopolitical geopolitical figure.
我没有那种改变两个国家的力量
I don’t have the power to change two countries.
我只是在做我力所能及的事情
I’m just trying to do what I can.
很多事情在我的掌控之外
And a lot of things are out of my control.
所以 与其给自己压力
And I think instead of stressing about that,
不如专注于自己所能传达的东西,那些积极的方面
I just want to focus on my own message and on my own positivity,
让自己更好
And making myself better.
让世界更好
And making the world better in my own way.
选自21世界英文报
苏州金桥翻译整理
www.szjinqiao.com





