新闻中心

NEWS CATEGORIES

中英对照——我一直和你站在同样的位置;珍惜眼前人!|苏州翻译公司
时间:2022-03-31 作者:管理员

1648716839288149.jpg

我一直和你站在同样的位置;珍惜眼前人!

@趣闻视记

 

我一直和你站在同样的位置

I’ve been standing in the same spot as you

我也难以置信

It’s not easy for me to admit that…

我已经原地踏步了18

I’ve been standing in the same place for 18 years

我一直都陪着你

I’ve been standing with you

我一直陪在你身边,特洛伊

I've been right here with you, Troy

我也有自己的人生

I got a life, too

我奉献了自己18年的生命

I get 18 years of my life

跟你站在同一个地方

To stand in the same spot as you

你以为我就无欲无求了吗?

Don’t you think I ever wanted other things?

你以为我没有自己的梦想和希望吗?

Don't you think I had dreams and hopes?

你考虑过我的人生吗?

What about my 1ife?

考虑过我吗?

What about me?

你以为我就没有想过

Don't you think I've crossed my mind

要去认识其他男人?

And want to know other men

然后过下逍遥日子

Then I wanted to lay up somewhere

将自己的责任全都抛之脑后?

and forget about my responsibilities?

难道我不希望有人可以逗我笑

That I wanted someone to make me laugh

好让自己欢心舒畅?

So I could feel good?

不是只有你才有欲望和需求

You’re not the only one who’s got wants and needs

但我一如既往对你不离不弃,特洛伊

But I held on to you, troy

我将自己所有的感受、欲望和梦想

I took all my feelings, my wants and needs and dreams

全都压抑起来

And I buried then inside you

我在心里种下一颗种子

I planted a seed

细心照料,日夜祈祷

And watch and prayed over it

我将自己植在你身上

I planted myself inside you

等着开花结果

And waited to bloom

结果我花了18

And it didn’t take me no 18 years

才发现土壤满布坚硬的石块

To realized the soil was hard and rocky

且永远不会开花结果

And it wasn’t never gonna bloom

 

苏州金桥翻译社汇总

0512-65219849