新闻中心
NEWS CATEGORIES
安妮·海瑟薇的人生经验:“爱自己才不会在意别人的评价”
我还没有学会爱自己
1 hadn't learned to love myself yet.
我还没到那个境界
I hadn't gotten there.
如果你不爱自己
And if you don't love yourself,
当别人对你说一些糟糕的话时
when someone else says horrible things to you,
你内心或多或少
a part of you is always
会相信他们说的话
gonna believe them.
是的
Yes.
所以我就想,好吧
So then I was like, okay,
我不想相信这些人
I don't want to believe these people,
我不想在任何层面上同意他们
I don't want to agree with them on any level.
我想了解我是谁
I want to learn who I am
我不想每次出门
and I don't want to feel like
都觉得自己很脆弱
1 am fragile every time I leave the house
因为我太依赖
because I am So dependent on
别人对我的看法了
what other people think about me.
所以我往后退了一步
So I just took a step back and
就像马修说的那样
as Matthew would say,
马修·麦康纳是
Matthew McConaughey,
我在《星际穿越》中的搭档
my co-star in Interstellar would say,
他说我就继续生活
“I just kept living."
这是一个很酷的旅程
And it's been a really cool journey.
我感觉我已经到达一种状态
And I feel like I've arrived at a place where,
也许不是每时每刻
you know maybe not every minute of every day,
但比以前多得多
but way more than I used to.
我对所有人都有巨大的爱和同情
I have a tremendous amount of love and compassion for everyone else.
最重要的是
And best of all,
我对自己也有了这种爱
I have it for myself which
这是我以前从未享受过的
I've never enjoyed before.





